Southern Farm Show
When: February 4-6, 2015
9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day
Where: NC State Fairgrounds, Raleigh NC
What: The largest agricultural exposition in the Carolinas and Virginia, the show features over 400 exhibitors.
Cost: Admission and parking are free.
Continuing Education: Two CEUs of NCDA Pesticide Certifications are available on Wednesday morning, February 5. See show website for credit details.
Special Events, Meetings and Workshops
Wednesday, February 4
- Wake County Agribusiness Breakfast
- Pesticide Continuing Education
- NC Department of Labor Gold Star Grower Workshop
Thursday, February 5
- NC Pork Council Meeting
- FFA Tractor and Truck Driving Competition
- NCDA Agricultural Development Forum
Friday, February 6
- Excellence in Agriculture Breakfast
- Tobacco Growers Association of NC Annual Meeting
- Soybean Producers Forum
- Southern National Draft Horse Pull
For complete details, visit: