Are You Looking for Educational Resources for Your Children/Students?
North Carolina 4-H has created a website for teachers and parents needing supplemental activities for school age children.
Though 4-H may look different, nothing has stopped during 2020. Keeping true to the 4-H motto, “Learn by Doing,” programs online have also incorporated offline learning so that youth and families can explore through content together. NC 4-H has reached existing and new audiences through the Virtual Summer Camp, 4-H Daily Sparks, and Virtual Summer Learning. 4-H youth have participated in long-standing programs online such as 4-H Presentations, 4-H Congress, and Citizenship Focus.
The 4-H Curriculum website focuses on the K-12 Educator (teachers/parents) and 4-H Volunteers. The website offers:
- Flexible digital assets for virtual and face to face learning
- Grab and Go lessons featuring STEM and Healthy Living
- A directory of NC 4-H curricula
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Access to local 4-H Youth Development Professionals
Check out the website. Visit often as NC 4-H will be constantly be adding new curricula opportunities and digital materials.